38Pitches welcomes guest posts. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to submit a post for consideration.
- Submit substantive posts with original content. An article that feels too short, or that lacks depth, won’t be considered.
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
How To Approach Us:
Please send an email to: talktous[at]38pitches[dot]com. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST.
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
- Attach your proposed guest post in a Word doc.
Once we’ve accepted your post, please send us the document in HTML. Also attach any images that are part of the post. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
- Have a killer title and an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have an author bio at the end.
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email. A good source of images is: Bigstock.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!